Bowling News USA - July 16, 2013 Hy-Road™ Pearl, Marvel-S™ Worldwide Release!
Hy-Road Pearl - Release Date: July 16, 2013
The number one factor of ball motion is coverstock. Just one shot with the new Hy-Road Pearl and you’ll see the difference. The R2S™ pearl reactive shell floats easily through the front, maintaining ball speed as much as possible, waiting to really cut loose on the backends!
Matching the core to the coverstock is equally important, though. That is why the same Inverted Fe²™ Technologyweight block will be carried over into the new Hy-Road Pearl. Pairing the R2S Pearl reactive coverstock with the dynamic Fe² weight block ensures that your favorite layouts in your previous Road series balls will be just as effective in the new Hy-Road Pearl. You see, Storm recognizes your needs as a bowler because we, too, are bowlers! And just like you, we want every advantage on the lanes that we can get.
Don’t forget that the thicker shell of the Hy-Road series makes a difference, too. The amount of energy transferred to the pins at impact is greater, translating to unmatched power at the pocket. It’s part of what makes the Hy-Road one of the most special balls in the history of bowling.
Storm - We are “The Bowler’s Company™.”
Marvel-S - Release Date: July 16, 2013
If you’re ready to achieve new milestones in your career, let Storm help you get there. The new Marvel-S has several powerful features which are sure to make the difference in your game.
When considering a ball for heavier oil, you need to consider the new Marvel-S. Nanotechnology has proven itself in the Premier™ Line as the very best coverstock material when it comes to creating friction in oil. Science has proven that the texture of the NRG™ coverstock has higher surfaceroughness due to its expanded peaks and deep valleys. If you want an aggressive shell, this is it!
Prepped with a textured 3000-grit finishing pad, the Marvel-S’NRG coverstock handles heavy oil like a beast, yet allows you the versatility to adjust the finish as you see fit. For the slickest conditions, grab a 500-grit pad or 1000-grit pad and you’ll be amazed with the performance. But maybe the laydown area in your center is a less than smooth. If so, Storm recommends that you use Xtra-Shine™, the perfect polish, either on your home spinner or at your local Storm VIP Pro Shop to shine up your Marvel-S. When you do, you’ll be able to skid the Marvel-S through the heads, but will still see ample midlane and backend reaction as well.
And don’t forget about the core; it’s an important piece of the puzzle! The Centripetal™ shape provides countless drilling options and produces 6” or more of flare potential to increase ball motion and benefit players of all skill levels.
Storm - We are “The Bowler’s Company™.”
- 7/31/2013: In The Bag - 2013 Lipton Bowling's Women's U.S Open
- 7/30/2013: Storm National Mixed Tournament Ready to Roll in Reno!
- 7/28/2013: U.S Open Title Matches, Bonus Coverage Here!
- 7/27/2013: Wes Malott, Liz Johnson Are U.S Open Champions
- 7/27/2013: U.S Open Finalists Introductions/Player Interviews!
- 7/26/2013: "One of The Greatest Weeks in Storm History"..."Epic Performance"..."Unbelievable"
- 7/26/2013: Historic Events Unfolding in Ohio...All Storm/Roto Grip Final at Open?
- 7/25/2013: Storm U.S Open Update - Round One Matchplay
- 7/25/2013: Storm U.S Open Update - Matchplay Fields Set
- 7/24/2013: Belmonte, Weber, Johnson and Kulick Prepare for Matchplay Showdowns at the Open
- 7/24/2013: Paula Vidad Wins Senior U.S Women's Open
- 7/23/2013: Belmonte, Weber, 'Storm Ladies' Dominating in Ohio...First Cut Wednesday...
- 7/23/2013: Lucy Sandelin Top Seed at 2013 Senior U.S. Women's Open
- 7/22/2013: Day One in The Books at The Open...Belmonte, Kulick Vault to Leads...Sandelin Tops Senior Women
- 7/22/2013: Wesley Low, Kamron Doyle Shine at Junior Gold Championships
- 7/22/2013: U.S Open Classic Moments - Dick Weber
- 7/19/2013: Friday Funday - Fagan Does Cartmen
- 7/18/2013: U.S Open Classic Moments - Pete Weber
- 7/18/2013: Weber Wins ESPY
- 7/17/2013: Brett Cooper Named Storm Midwest Regional Sales Manager
- 7/17/2013: Storm Stars Ready For Bowling's Biggest Stage
- 7/17/2013: Ken Yokobosky Growing The Sport!
- 7/16/2013: Hy-Road™ Pearl, Marvel-S™ Worldwide Release!
- 7/15/2013: 2013 ABT Summer Nationals Finals Broadcast Presented by Storm
- 7/14/2013: Martin Larsen Breaks Thru at Storm San Marino Open
- 7/13/2013: Kim Jun Yung Wins It’s Daejeon International Open...
- 7/11/2013: "The Chief" Brian Himmler Wins Storm Bowlers Journal Open Singles
- 7/10/2013: Duke Prevails in "The King of The Swing!"
- 7/09/2013: Duke Returns The Favor To Barnes...Storm/Roto Grip Dominates PBA Summer Swing...
- 7/09/2013: PJ Haggerty Wins 6th Regional Title
- 7/09/2013: 2013 TAT Winner Dave Guindon Interview
- 7/09/2013: JoJo Ortiz, $25,000 ABT Summer Nationals Winner!
- 7/07/2013: 2013 Open Championships Conclude in Reno...
- 7/07/2013: Live Broadcast of ABT Summer Nationals Finals From Las Vegas!
- 7/07/2013: Dave Guindon, $20,000 Winner of 2013 TAT Summer Classic
- 7/06/2013: TAT Live Streaming From Las Vegas Today! Finals on Tap Sunday!
- 7/05/2013: Duke, Belmonte Vye For GEICO PBA King of The Swing
- 7/05/2013: 2013 TAT Storm Challenge Results
- 7/04/2013: Kevin Gagnon of Norco, CA., Wins TAT Storm Challenge
- 7/04/2013: 2013 USBC Women's Championships Conclude in Reno
- 7/03/2013: Barry Gurney, First PBA Player To Use Storm Ball on National Telecast, Passes Away...
- 7/03/2013: Bill and Barbara Chrisman Receive John Davis Award
- 7/02/2013: Pete, Belmo Nominated For ESPY Award!
- 7/02/2013: Barnes Edges Duke in Summer Swing Thriller!
- 7/02/2013: 2013 True Amateur Tournament Broadcast Live From Las Vegas Now!
- 7/02/2013: Back To Back Regional Wins For Ryan Shafer...300 Game in Championship Match