- Home Town: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Birth Date: 8/3/1979
- Throws: Right
- 300 Games: 33
- Career National Titles: 1
- Career Earnings: $47,170
- Positive Axis Point: 4 5/16" over
- I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend Diana and our two kids Isabella (1), and our newborn Emilia. I like to golf, and my favorite food is a good steak! I listen to Nickelback, Metallica, Volbeat, and Iron Maiden.
- 1st - EBT Masters 2012, Munich, Germany
- 1st - Gbg-tour, Final 2012, Kungsbacka, Sweden
- 1st - Cashback Tour Final, Helsingborg, Sweden
- 1st - Gbg-tour, Eriksberg, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2nd - Bowl Tech Aalborg Int. 2012, Aalborg, Denmark
- 3rd - PBA Dick Weber Playoffs, Indianapolis, USA
- 3rd - 8th San Marino Open, Serrevalla, San Marino
- 3rd - European Championship, three-piece, Vienna, Austria
- 3rd - European Championship, five-a-side, Vienna, Austria
- 3rd - Gbg-tour, Kungälv, Sweden
- 3rd - PBA Member / Non-member doubles, Las Vegas, USA
- 4th - Trofeu Internacional Ciutat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 5th - PBA Cheetah Open, Fountain Valley, United States
- 5th - Kuwait Open 2012, Kuwait City
- 5th - BCN Open, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 6th - AIK International Tournament, Stockholm, Sweden
- 10th - PBA Ricart Ford Open, Columbus, USA
- 1st - Super Sixxxxxx - Jonkoping, Sweden
- 1st - Trofeu Internacional Ciutat de Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain
- 2nd - EBT Masters - Slovenia
- 3rd - European Championship - Doubles - Munich, Germany
- 3rd - Kuwait Open - Kuwait City
- 3rd - European Championship - Team - Munich, Germany
- 5th - Super Sixxxxxx - Skovde, Sweden
- 5th - BCN Open - Bratislava, Slovakia
- 5th - European Championship - Trios - Munich, Germany
- 18th - PBA U.S. Open - New Jersey
- 27th - USBC Masters - Reno
- 1st - Potatismaran - Sweden
- 1st - Ytterbyslaget - Sweden
- 1st - Gbg-tour Kungsbacka - Sweden
- 1st - O'Learys Super Sixxxxxx Tournament - Skovde, Sweden
- 2nd - OIS International Super Sixxxxxx - Goteborg, Sweden
- 2nd - Super Sixxxxxx Shoot-out - Sweden
- 2nd - Swedish Ranking Championship - Jonkoping, Sweden
- 3rd - Paskaslaget 2010 - Kvanum, Sweden
- 5th - AIK Super Sixxxxxx - Stockholm, Sweden
- 6th - Malmo Super Sixxxxxx - Sweden
- 6th - PBA Scorpion Championship - Las Vegas
- 1st - Swedish Championship Final - Sweden
- 1st - Potatismaran - Alingsas, Sweden
- 1st - Kuwait Open - Kuwait City, Kuwait
- 1st - Bruns. Aalborg Int'l - Denmark
- Member of the 2009 Weber Cup Winning Team
- 4th - EBT Tour Finals - Europe
- 4th - Potatismaran - Sweden
- 1st - Bruns. Belgian Open - Ghent, Belgium
- 1st - Swedish Ranking Final - Sweden
- 1st - Skara Open - Sweden
- 1st - Ebon. Intl. Luxembourg Open - Luxembourg
- 1st - AIK Super Sixxxxxx - Sweden
- 2nd - AMF World Cup - Hermosillo, Mexico
- 2nd - WC Doubles - Thailand
- 2nd - Kuwait Open
- 2nd - Super Sixxxxxx - Jonkoping, Sweden
- 3rd - Hammer Bronzen Schietspoel Tournament - Netherlands
- 4th - EBT Finals
- 5th - Qatar International Open - Qatar
- 1st - Catalonia Open - Barcelona
- 1st - Malmo Super Sixxxxxx - Sweden
- 2nd - Jonkoping Super Sixxxxxx - Sweden
- 2nd - Skara Open - Sweden
- 3rd - EBT Finals - Europe
- 3rd - Trofeu Intl. Ciutat de Barcelona - Barcelona
- 4th - OIS Open - Gthenburg, Sweden
- 4th - Maribor Open - Slovenia
- 1st - Olympia Tournament - Helsingborg
- 1st - Vodafone Malta Open Championship - Malta
- 2009 National Championships - Singles
- 2007 European Mens Championships - Five Team
- 2006 World Championships - Doubles
- 2003 World Championships - Five Team
- 2002 Youth Championships - Four Team
- 2001 Nordic Championships - Five Team
- 1997 Nordic Youth Championships - Five Team
- 2003-2009 National Championships - Team
- 2009 European Mens Championships - Five Team
- 2009 European Mens Championships - Doubles
- 2008 World Championships - Doubles
- 2007 European Mens Championships - All-Events
- 2007 European Mens Championships - Doubles
- 2003 World Tenpin Team Cup - Five Team
- 2002 European Cup Teams - Five Team
- 2011 European Mens Championships - Five Team
- 2011 European Mens Championships - Doubles
- 2009 European Champions Cup - Singles
- 2009 European Mens Championships - Trios
- 2003 World Championships - Doubles
- 2002 World Youth Championships - Singles
When I'm not on tour (PBA or EBT) I try to practice at least 3 times a week and workout 2 times. My workout usually consists of running and a light body routine. I try to bowl on as many different patterns as I can, and I'm always working on my release and swing.
1. You have bowled all over the world. What is the best country you have ever bowled in excluding the US? I like bowling all over the world! I like Spain as a country overall and also to bowl there, but the one time, I bowled the Weber Cup in England was for sure one of the best times I’ve ever had on a bowling lane One other thing I LOVE are the team championships of the Swedish league, that is something unique! The bowling center is packed with fans and they scream, play drums and sings like crazy!!
2. Do you have any interesting superstitions or routines you go through before, during, or after bowling? What is the most interesting superstition or routine you have seen from another bowler on tour? No I don’t have to many my self, I do see a lot of diffrent things. Special colors on socks, towel on a special place before every shot, same type of food before every block and so on.
3. What is the best advice you have for a teenage bowler looking to make a career out of bowling? There are no short cuts. Practice and knowledge about the game takes time, but if you really want to become a great bowler thats the way to go!
4. When do you know when you need to change bowling balls? 3 diffrent things/times:
* When the ball dosent go thru the pins (carries) the right way, like leaving 10 pins.
* When it hooks to early or to much.
* When I move lanes and I’ve seen that the bowlers on that pair were playing a part of the lane that force me to move or change ball.
5. If you had one piece of advice for bowlers trying to elevate their game to a higher level, what would it be? Try to get a good coach and go bowl a lot, learn the about lane patterns and bowling balls. Bowl against the best!!
6. How do you block out distractions around you during tournament play? I try to only focus on my next shot, thats the only shot i can do anything about!! I don’t like to look at to many other bowlers or the scores.
7. What is one valuable life lesson that you learned while on the PBA Tour that you believe would benefit the most people? Pay respect to the game and the other bowlers, then thay will respect you. Always be open minded, there is a lot to learn out there!
8. Are there any particular songs or band that you listen to before you bowl to help you get pumped? Not really, I don’t listen to much music before i bowl. I do like to lsiten to music in the car on the way to the bowl and then it’s rock bands like Metallica, Nickelback, Iron Maiden, Volbeat and AC/DC.
9. If you got to choose a superhero ability, what would it be? Well I guess many of us would like to not have to stand in all the lines at the airport so be able to fly would be great.
10. What or who got you started in the sport of bowling? My dad played and he took me to the bowl. I started when I was around 10 years old and for 5-6 years I also played soccer and some other sports. From 16-17 I’ve been bowling more and more.